 Space / 3855
Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 19:07:55 GMT

Ignoring for a second your rudeness to Jude,

In lugnet.space, Matthew Moulton writes:
[..]
Oh which
reminds me, I added something new and unique to the data portion of my
site.  Come and see it if you want.  I also added a SPECIAL tribute to
James Jessiman.  Oh and be sure you hit refresh to make sure you're
looking at it in it's current state.

I have never seen anything quite as rude as this. I'm sorry, Matthew, but this
is just too much in my opinion. Even ignoring everything else - all your
little personal snipes at people's sites, which are already way outta line - I
simply cannot believe how you can be so disrespectful towards James Jessiman.

No, he's not a god - no one said he was. Yes, he contributed a lot to the lego
community. Yes, we all (most of us, at least) appreciate what he did. Those
who knew him personally, or at least better than others, or felt that he
helped them personally, put up something to remember him by. A memorial.

Your comments are not only insulting to many people personally in the
community, but also directly disrespectful to James' memory. It's your right
to flame people's sites, if you don't care about people's feelings. I can't
say it's something that'll make you friends, or supporters, but heck, it's
your choice. But do us all a favor and don't insult his memory. It's the least
you can do.

Thanks.

-Shiri