 Space / 3880
3879  |  3881
Subject:
harsh criticism vs. noise (was: Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:10:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matthew Moulton writes:
I'm the kind of person who believes great things can come out of harsh
criticism.  [...]

I generally share that belief.  However, it seems to me that you come here
to make not criticism but noise.

Harsh criticism only has a chance of positive results when those doing the
criticizing are respected and well articulated.

--Todd