 Space / 3843
Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:22:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matthew Moulton writes:
On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 00:50:19 GMT, "Jude Beaudin"
<shiningblade@home.com> wrote:

http://members.home.net/shiningblade/index.htm

I left you a little teaser for now.

Jude

The words, "I'm afraid" and "this is going to suck." come directly to
mind once arriving at your webpage.  Keep in mind that's just my
personal opinion and probably not shared by anyone else.

<snip>

Ouch!!!

That is far from what the page is gonna look like. I just wanted to get a buzz
going. I did not want to invest much time in the layout of a page with a simple
preview picture (the little teaser).

BTW, are you afraid of yellow or something? :-)

Jude