 Space / 8960
Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 15:46:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jude Beaudin writes:
http://members.home.net/shiningblade/index.htm

I left you a little teaser for now.

Jude

The Moulton flame war is on again, and when I investigated the original
incident, I came to this post. The fighters look really cool, I like Mr.
Wiskers and Roller, and the boxy ships look like a bunch could land on a planet
and start a colony. I like it.