 Space / 3856
Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 19:28:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matthew Moulton writes:
Sorry I tarnished anyone's tin God.  Why don't you give it a rest
though, let him REST for God sakes.

I can't believe you're actually saying this. Haven't you noticed YOU are the
one who's insulting him?

On the contrary my site has gained much publicity and traffic, an
unforeseen side effect.

Wow. If this is the kind of publicity you wanted, well buddy, let me assure
you, you've got it. Personally though, I'm definitely not going to bother with
your models after I've heard your attitude.

As for alienating myself, well, I can't say I
much care.

Enjoy yourself.

If your friends aren't willing to accept and respect your
feelings and opinions then they aren't really your friends.

Yeah. Also, if you consider someone your friend, you'd try to give them your
opinions in a way that wouldn't insult them. Have you ever heard of
constructive criticism? Or, for that matter, of tact?

And you won't *make* yourself many friends by giving them your opinions in the
bluntest way possible.

I have no fear of expressing the way I feel.

Obviously not.

I don't understand where all this hostility is coming from, but you have a
lot of growing up to do.

The irony of the situation makes what you said absolutely absurd.

Really? I don't see it. All I see is that you need to learn a little bit of
manners.

-Shiri