 Space / 3866
3865  |  3867
Subject:
Begone Vile Troll (Re: No promises when I'll be done...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:39:02 GMT

I knew it would happen someday...

This guy trolls the internet for "fights" and entertains himself by running
scams, creating controversy and starting/fanning flame wars.

IGNORE HIM... heed Larry P's words

Anyone remember the "MadD Hatter" threads from rtl?
(comments about Brickshelf, Lugnet, etc.)

Remember all the controversy and bitterness fostered in a never ending flame
war?

Generally any conversation he participates in devolves to a name calling
contest...  I believe in constructive criticism and discussion of opposing
philosophies, but in a FRIENDLY + MATURE manner.

Well Matt is/was the Madd Hatter

Many people swar off rtl due to the unregulated animosity (although I
hesitate to give him that much credit)

Hasn't anyone seen the foul-mouthed flame wars that leak into rtl from
various "usednet" alt groups?

Well, LUGNET is generally a Troll-free zone .. I would like to see it stay
that way.

Lugnet is a COMMUNITY ... communities develop a CULTURE of laws, morays, and
acceptable behavior ... those people who violate the culture should be
SHUNNED/BANISHED.

                      John

In lugnet.space, Matthew Moulton writes:
On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 00:50:19 GMT, "Jude Beaudin"