 Space / 3872
Re: Begone Vile Troll (Re: No promises when I'll be done...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:00:13 GMT

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:39:02 GMT, "John Robert-Blaze Kanehl"
<johnNYblaze44@webtv.net> wrote:

I knew it would happen someday...

This guy trolls the internet for "fights" and entertains himself by running
scams, creating controversy and starting/fanning flame wars.

Yes I do, but not here, not in this group.  In groups like alt.flame;
alt.usenet.kooks; etc. I do.  But I do it to try and stop what those
people are doing to others.  Ever been to AUK?  They attack people
like you, like me, like all of us.  I attack them because of it.  But
again, that's NOT what I'm doing here.

IGNORE HIM... heed Larry P's words

Gosh, wouldn't that be nice?  I mean I personally would think it'd be
great if I could express my opinion about something, the way that *I*
want to and not have people criticize me for it.  I mean I don't mind
if you want to disagree with me and even point out WHY I am wrong,
even if you want to do it in a "harsh" way like me, but I don't like
people who think they have to comment about my personal attitude, it's
rude, and unnecessary.

-Matthew
-http://my.ispchannel.com/~mmoulton/lego/index.html