 Space / 3840
Re: New Name Needed for New Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 00:12:03 GMT

  I'd already replied to this, I was sure it worked!  Anyway, the name that
came to mind when I first saw it was "AntiVenom".  It has no real relation to
the ship unless it was built to counter an enemies gunship OR if you use your
imagination it looks like a syringe:)
  Also, the link didn't work directly for me, I had to "copy and paste", this
may have been why no one else has repied.

Nathan Falslev
nfalslev@netscape.net
Exploria Main Interface
http://explorien.homestead.com/main.html

In lugnet.space, Dan Simonson writes:
I still need some more names for my ship. Any ideas?

--
Chef
ICQ:84584424

Dan Simonson <Jedi101673@aol.com> wrote in message
The ship is a small transport and "gun ship" as it is labeled at the time,
being a key part of the SEMPOC fleet. All it needs is a name...

http://members.nbci.com/legobase/hh.jpg