 Marketplace / Theory / 1910
1909  |  1911
Subject:
International Shipping discussion or whatever
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 04:12:34 GMT

Kyle & All,

on-line as well.  So I see no reason for people in the USA to
say shipping to international is "too hard" or whatever.

It isn't hard in some cases, it is just different. it is harder to sell
outside the US because there is in some cases, more work, more problems,
etc. Refer to my earlier posts to see how my shipping and real time
processing works. There are more factors than shipping costs, there are
other items as well, which have been discussed already.  If people want to
sell internationally, fine, if not, that's fine too. There is more risk, and
more work involved, from my perspective. Some people don't think it is worth
it. it is there choice. I wish there were no tariffs and trade taxes, etc.
but I think since I saw in your sig that you are from Canada, and that it is
esier to seel from Canada to the US than the other way around, and you don't
have to feel bad when you ship to Canada and have to fill out that form.

Disagree or not, there are legimate reasons and both sides, and I can
symphasize for both sides. I am certainly on both, I do sell
internationally, but it is harder and more costly and less secure.

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company