 General / 27100
Re: 'Will ship to United States only - Oi!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 05:37:46 GMT

Ronan Webb wrote in message ...
I'm fed up with this on ebay/brickbay.

What is it with you people ? Is your postal service that unsafe ?
Or are just (backward) children in a play-pen? Duh !
Grow up. You're not that fr*%^n central to the cosmos.
Each time I see 'Will ship to United States only'' ...
<censored>
</censored>

The easy answer is to buy from the many people who, like myself, DO ship
internationally. Pick a Canadian and you pick someone whose sales are 95%
international and has international paying and shipping down to a fine art
:-)

Kevin
Victorian House: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-vblu.htm