 CAD / Development / 6103
Re: We need an update NOW (Was: Parts Update?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 07:29:28 GMT

HeeHeee!
I have great faith in Tim that one day LDraw will become an
open project, but I don't think it has ever been one in the
past! :)
As soon as the parts library is opened up, I promise
I'll check it all into Sourceforge.org, so one can use industry-
standard tools like CVS to update parts and see what is new,
check in bug fixes (if permissions allow), record versioning
information, etc.

-gyug

In lugnet.cad.dev, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
">It seems to me that LDraw has become a project of secrecy and inside
work.  When did it stop being an "open" project?  When did discussions
concerning LDraw cease to be done in the open?  I think I missed this.