 CAD / 5781
Subject:
Parts Update?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:37:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Am I the only one disappointed by the fact that we haven't had a new
infusion of parts in over 6 month?  Maybe I missed some earlier discussion,
but what gives?

Orion

Re: Parts Update?