 CAD / 5793
Re: Parts Update?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 01:22:19 GMT

Which raises the question (for me anyway) --
where can I get these parts before they're voted upon?

Regrettably, the only way I know of to get any
of the DAT files posted but not yet packaged and released,
is to hunt for them one-by-one here at LUGNet.CAD...  :-(

This is one of the reasons I was so thankful that Tore
was doing the Parts Tracker; using that, I could instantly
click on the URL for whatever DAT file I was looking for
(which was a *REAL* help when Todd had to temporarily
disable LUGNet's "search" function).

Franklin