 CAD / Development / 6081
Re: We need an update NOW (Was: Parts Update?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 11:49:35 GMT

"Chris Dee" <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> writes:

... I rarely get any comment, good or bad.

That's too bad.

I notice your parts, but I rarely comment on them because I'm not into
those kind of parts that you model.  Your parts are commonly related
to minifigs, and I rarely use them.

Besides, your parts are nearly always perfect anyway!  ;-)

Fredrik