 CAD / Development / 6076
Re: We need an update NOW (Was: Parts Update?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 10:14:30 GMT

"Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> writes:

Give me unofficial parts, I don't care.

I don't think that unofficial parts should be published from LDraw.

How about simply encouraging the parts authors to post their parts to
lugnet.cad.dat.parts?  That way, people can see which parts are in the
pipeline.  Besides, people can comment on the quality of the parts,
the names, the numbers and the position.  And should anybody want to
use some of the unofficial parts, they can do so at their own risk.
It's a win win situation.

Ok, so I have made this point a few times already in the past and
virtually noone has responded.

Fredrik