 CAD / Development / 6099
Re: We need an update NOW (Was: Parts Update?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 21:22:58 GMT

how about making all unofficial parts go to "unofficial" group like bricks
and plates?

--

And they said 'Computers will never be in general use'

"Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> wrote in message news:GCo1LK.Gpx@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad.dev, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Do you really think this is a 10 minute job? If so you must really have a
low opinion of the gang, then, that they would hold out on you to save a
mere 10 minutes of their time.

I hope that's not the case, but rather that you're just really confused
about how hard it is to do this.

Well tell me then. Larry.  How hard is it to just zip up the parts that • have
already been submitted, and why?  Are they all not sitting in a directory
somewhere on someone's hard drive?  Or are they really scattered in an
ad-hoc fashion?

Trust me, I don't intend to argue needlessly over this.  But someone's
misinformed; and if it's me, I'd like to fix that.

Cheers,
- jsproat