 Trains / Train Organizations / 771
Re: Got NMRA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:42:58 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Touche. A well placed arrow. I ought to dump that whole unsorted mess and
start over.

Thank you.  Don't be so hard on yourself <removing tongue in cheek to type rest
of post>

However, that's not HIS website is it? Else *you* get a reaming for the GMLTC
site, a pathetic rag of a limp, unfinished work.

Easy cowboy, or someone might think you have your "J"s mixed up.....

(as we know, the GMLTC would
rather build than do websites, and bravo for that)

It's the org's website, not his, is what I am saying. He's just the brains and
muscle behind it.

Besides, you changed the subject, we were talking about models not websites.

And how about answering your private mail once in a while, you weenie

?? I'm all ears..

-John

++Lar