 Trains / Train Organizations / 751
Re: Got NMRA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:01:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, James J. Trobaugh writes:
A funny thing happened while I was reading this thread. I got a call from
the local chapter of the NMRA, the SER-Piedmont Division. They called and
asked if I would do a workshop/presentation on LEGO trains at their December
meeting. I thought that it was kind of cool that they asked. I told them to
call it "Introduction to model railroading with LEGO trains", now I just
have to put together a hour worth of presentation. At least the hands on
demo part will be easy, just dump a load of bricks on the tables and let
them build.

jt
I think you should contact LEGO directly and ask if they have any sort
of 'presentation' materials you could use.

This could end up being a thread all its own - "What should James do to
impress the NMRA folks?"   :-)

JohnG, GMLTC