 Trains / 7496
Re: 8 wide trolley??? (was new interurban/trolley from MTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 03:07:59 GMT

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

Krike!  If I had that self imposed rule at my house, I'd never play with
bricks again!  Right now I have (mostly thanks to my kids) prolly 5 times • that
in loose bricks to be sorted:-(

Well its a lot to me!  I have a bunch more smaller piles lying around my
office in these square plastic picnic plates that I use for temporary
holding but I can't imagine having 5x what I currently have unsorted.  A few
weeks ago I got a new digital camera (Olympus D490 which I like a lot) and
took some pictures.  Here is one of the pile after all of the plates and 2xN
bricks have been pulled:

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com