 Trains / Train Organizations / 735
Re: Got NMRA? (was Re: New Interurban/Trolley model, perfect for those downtown scenes)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 23:56:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, James J. Trobaugh writes:
At first they were very reluctant when I brough in LEGO trains to some of
the "show in tell" sessions, but now it seems they look forward to seeing what
I bring. Every month they have a "theme of the month" and I try to find or
build the a LEGO model to go with the theme. Last month I was at a loss, I
just couldn't figure out how to make a weathered boxcar and keep it "pure".

I might be able to manage one in white and grey, using sun discolored pieces.

Frank