 Trains / *6769 (-100)
  Re: More MOC Tank cars

(...) car, (...) to (...) I stand corrected. It was in "Tanks and Box cars" post just before "More MOC cars. Here: (URL) ***** (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More MOC Tank cars

See, no link... (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Even More MOC Cars

(...) No, there is no link there either. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: OK then I'll try again... more MOCS

(...) Ok, I'll bite. I liked most of your freight. I used your centerbeam as inspiration for my 2 that I have now. I did modify it some to make mine unique. I loved the propane tank! I want to do my own on your design. I'm still trying to figure out (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  OK then I'll try again... more MOCS

Hi All, I was hoping to get some discussion going so I posted a ton of MOCs on BrickShelf. Sure I'm fishing for some complements and even some comments from Lar ;D, but really just wanted to share some ideas. With that said... (even URLs) Freight 3x (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: R: Lego 4551 Crocodile Engine

(...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Even More MOC Cars

(...) things (...) etc. (...) quite (...) Well, No, no, and... ummm no. I didn't have a prototype in mind other than what I wanted it to look like. So, it's not modeled after any specific type of tanker. Some of the busy thing help to hide all the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Even More MOC Cars

(...) are hard to do, that's for sure. I'm a fan of "busy", as real industrial things tend to have a lot of things sticking out, small handles, hatches, valves, etc. especially if they are older and have had mods made to them over time. Stuff (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Even More MOC Cars

(...) Well, now you aren't cause I just posted the blasted URL again. (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Even More MOC Cars

(...) figured (...) think (...) about (...) Eh, I figured that since people ignored the first posting (More MOC Cars) with a link to Brickshelf, I might as well leave it of, (too much to type with no one saying anything, and anyone interested would (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Even More MOC Cars

(...) OK, I won't. That's because I'm too lazy to go find them by looking you up on Brickshelf, I only use URLs that people post, and you didn't do that so you're safe from any comments from me. :-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Even More MOC Cars

I now realize that your pictures are on the Brickshelf site, but I only figured that out after going through your site on geocities. A link to the Brickshelf Pictures would be nice. Chris (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  4561 is a pretty good deal, considering the parts in it.

I was thinking about the price of the Railway Express. Was it really worth $159 CAN, as it is in the catalogues? You really just have to look at the parts in it- A speed regulator, Lego sells these for $55.00 Sixteen curved rails, which would cost (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

Oppssss.... just sold. Ezio Ezio Maino <ezio.maino@itlug.org> wrote in message FxLsJu.DIx@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  R: Lego 4551 Crocodile Engine

I'm selling it for $160 on Brickbay (URL) you can bid on it (not mine) on Ebay (URL) price $165 Ezio Joe La Spina <Joes_mbox@hotmail.com> wrote in message FxLq1B.MzL@lugnet.com... (...) set (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Lego 4551 Crocodile Engine

(...) THey have averaged around $150 over the past months. But some lucky person got a steal last week for less than $100 Paul (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Lego 4551 Crocodile Engine

I'm interested in buying one of these. What's a good price to buy this set for? (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Would anyone here pay $500 for a MISB 7710 train?

(...) Ouch. Thiat is serious cash for the train (the $500), seeing how that set does not even include a motor. I had a 107 battery set, so I could motorize my version...until I got the later 4.5V motorized set (7722) I believe my mum paid $60-80 (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Live from Kidvention!!

Hello everyone! I'm posting to you live from our LDraw and GMLTC train layout display at Legoland California for the Lego Maniac Kidvention. We're having a blast here with the displays talking to people and informing them about the online Lego (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.legoland) !

  Re: Would anyone here pay $500 for a MISB 7710 train?

Although it is a pretty cool-looking train, I don't think I would spend that much for it. I spent that much on a Metroliner. I believe I've seen it go for a lot less on Ebay also. (...) be>prepared to if offered one at that amount?? (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Even More MOC Cars

Hi folks, Don't break your necks to post anything about cars now. I've Gotten that yellow tank car posted on Brickshelf plus some redo's of the box cars, to include the black box car. I've also added a spline car, (or at least I think that's what (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Would anyone here pay $500 for a MISB 7710 train?

Well would they? Someone will, 'cos that was the winning bid on eBay. I AM curious, however, if there's anyone here on Lugnet who would *actually* be prepared to if offered one at that amount?? (No I do not have one to sell.) Thanks for your (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  More MOC Tank cars

Ok, just thought I'd post some more tank car pictures. My other gray tank car, plus a blue one. Also included are 2 OCTAN tank cars plus a tank car that carries what Kevin Loch's refinary produces... (if you don't ask, I wont tell...) I have one (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  colorful western trains

(...) Photographs for trains in the 19th century are, naturally, all in black and white. From these photographs you can never tell that these western trains were actually so colorful. How/where can you find the colored pictures of these western (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New trains

(...) computer screen. I know it must look dashing, but it's sadly blue to me. I think what caught my eye the most were the dark gray 1x2 "wood" bricks used in the end-of-car through-ways. Very nice look for the door/diaphram between the coaches. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2001 rumours / western train

(...) Hi Paul, I have not yet built a Thatcher Perkins in other colors, but I was mulling it over. I have built a coal tender and old style passenger car in the 1860's style to the Thatcher Perkins scale (using small spoked wheels), but haven't yet (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  New trains

3x center beam lumber cars, 2x PNLTC box cars, 3x tank cars, 1x propane tank flatbed, 2x small gondolas, 1x spool flatbed. (URL) reduced the thickness of the purple stripe to one row of bricks on the Rhiengold coaches. Here's a few shots on my (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Speed Regulator

(...) Jerem- Unfortunately, there is a glut of speed regulators on the market right now. If I were you, I'd hang on to it so that you'd at least have *one*. Same with the motor. No doubt one day you will wish you had kept them both instead of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Speed Regulator

Hi I own the "Load-N-Haul Railroad" set and as some of you know it came with a speed regulator. I don't ever use it, I usually push my train (for some odd reason) but anyways what would you train fans trade for the control switch, track to control (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2001 rumours / western train

Gary, Isn't 3225 a start in that direction? And there was 726.... BTW, how many large spoked wheels do you have?? Have you redone the 396 in any colors other than the original black/blue/red? I redid mine, substituting grey for red, and would like (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Smackdown: J-1 vs Lar (was:Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?)

(...) Maybe not enough substance to qualify for .debate, but I would give the nod to J-1, because he has braved 8wide waters! Sorry Lar, but you are about 2 studs short....or should I say narrow>;^D -John (J-2) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: F40PH

Bob, (...) days. And a million other things. Keep up the great work! : ) Scott S. -- Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company! (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: F40PH

(...) ++Lar (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?

(...) 1: I would never claim that. I build stuff with *one* idea in mind - realism. I don't worry about piece counts, or difficulty to build, or price points. Lego would probably never use one of my models as a "set", because they would be too (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

  F40PH

I have posted a few pictures of my F40PH on Brickshelf. (URL) Hayes (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes: yboard is driving me nuts and it is a (ptui!) Mac besides. ) (...) our (...) Yes, the Mac is the computer for the "rest of us" whoever they are! :-). Actually that was the longest I've ever used one and it (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Something completly new

(...) This is extremely cool indeed. I am not 100% sure of this but I believe the difference between a Rack and a Cog is a matter of the following points (uppercase R and C to distinguish from the rack, part of the track)... Both have linear (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: looking for 12 volt train stuff 7760 conducting rails

(...) Conducting rails are fairly easy to come by. I have got all I need at about 10 a box or so. The 7760, however, is far harder. For one thing, you're up against me, it's one of the few 12V grey track era sets I don't have, and for another, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New grain transport cars

(...) I don't think I have seen this clever technique before. Bravo! I may be wrong, though. While in the US, cars like this were never used in grain service (well, never say never about US railroading, there is so much out there) they are EXACTLY (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  NGLTC Meeting on July 15th

Just a reminder to everyone that we are having a meeting on July 15th at 11am at Lewis Valentine's home. We will be covering ideas for layouts for the fall shows and sharing some current design projects. So please feel free to bring things you'd (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Tank Car & Box Cars

Hi folks, it's your friendly neighborhood legoman, just posting a few pictures of MOC's. I've finished 4 box cars, (three of which have been digitally captured for your enjoyment: why only 3 and not 4 -the 4th is black and it wouldn't come out that (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Something completly new

Check it out for real: (URL) Greg (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Something completly new (translation)

(...) I just noticed this: (URL) interesting, even to a non-train fan. -John Rudy (who will get into trains when there is a Western train set.) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Something completly new

(...) that (...) Its a cog railway. We have one here at Pikes Peak Colorado and there is one at Mt Washington NH (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Something completly new (translation)

(...) His name is Heinrich Berg, he lives in Krefeld, so he's from Germany. In lugnet.trains, Adrian Egli writes: (...) I'll give it a try. If you spot spelling- or style-errors, please inform me. I plan to send the text to Heinrich also, because he (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?

(...) Easy there Lar. This is supposed to be a friendly group where we are forget our differences. Chris Hey, "ptui" rhymes with "GUI"! Sorry, I was amused by the rhyme...I guess I haven't gotten much sleep lately. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New grain transport cars

Very cool. It is always great to see innovative uses for "single use" parts. Are the floors of the cars sloped so the grain pours ou thte middle, or are the floors perfectly flat? Thanks for the inspiration, Chris P.S. That is a lot of yellow 1x1 (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Something completly new

Cool! If that is what I believe it is (Larry P. please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) but your German speaking friends have built a cog rail locomotive! Will some here be courteous enough to translate the text for us :) Adrian paul Rutenberg (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Something completly new

Hi everybody Check this out, i think its really cool, was built by a guy here in Europe, just not sure what country, but german speaking, it is one of those trains that go up the side of montains, not sure what you call it english, take a look, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Kidvention Legofest?

Hey everybody... Just curious as to if there will be any formal get-together while at Kidvention. I understand that people will be spaced out over a few days. If Friday and Saturday will be big days, we can have something on both of them if possible (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.lugola) !

  Re: New liquid transport cars

Uuupps, sorry I put the htm files into the wrong directory ... now they are there .... just checked it :-) Thanks, Michael Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 20000708.101257.-153...uno.com... (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Does the 4541 Road N'Rail Service Truck have a magnet on the back?

(...) Yes, it does. Regards, Torsten NB: In case you're not able to get one from s@h or whomever I have two surplus ones which I would like to sell or trade (but not necessarily at once...). (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Does the 4541 Road N'Rail Service Truck have a magnet on the back?

I want to know if you can attach this set to a train car. I have only seen front views of this set. It looks good. (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?

(...) Not paying attention, that's all. Here is a proof for you: 1. You design better sets than TLC does. 2. I design better sets than you do. 3. Therefore, by transitive closure, I design better sets than TLC. QED :=) (this german keyboard is (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Any Individual Station Platforms for Track Designer?

Why do you not design your own parts - that is the good thing about track designer. Just copy a similar part and modify it. Regards, David (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New liquid transport cars

(...) Um, I only see one liquid transport car, and it doesn't use an airtank... --Bram Bram Lambrecht.........Br...L@JUNO.com (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.trains)

  New liquid transport cars

Hy I had some spare time to create more liquid transport cars. If someone is interested in them feel free to have a look at (URL) can download them also as mpd files here. Also I would like to say thank you to Fredrik Glockner who created the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.trains)

  RE: Any Individual Station Platforms for Track Designer? YES!

Hi all! I've put a new Registry for "Track Designer 2.0" in my gallery on Brickshelf. (URL) (see "Miscellaneous") It includes: - Individual station platforms (dock) - Gaz station baseplates (gray and green) - Old police station baseplate (like (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  looking for 12 volt train stuff 7760 conducting rails

Im looking for some 12 volt train stuff. Mainly the 7760 diesel locomotive and conducting rails. Any body with these sets please let me now. I'll be willing to trade or buy directly. Any other 12 volt stuff let me know about too. Kyle (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New grain transport cars

Hi Ben, Those are very nice, could you post or direct mail to me some more detail photos. I would like to copy that design but I'm too tired to figure out the details on my own. ;D Like what's holding it all together and the stud direction (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New grain transport cars

Very cool.... I would build one if Legorado would only go on sale at this store in my neighborhood (and if my wife let me!) -- Bryan "Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:FxC0zC.4As@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  New grain transport cars

Since I have had still a bunch of Legoredo parts, I tried again to build something in brown. Since the walls are 6-studs high, what is too much for 6wide cars, I had to use a SNOT technic. But that allowed nice small vertical lines in black. If you (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?

(...) I *didn't* know that. JohnG, GMLTC (you can reach me at gmltc_j1 @ yahoo.com ) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?

(...) Isn't the club car door endowed? I forget. But if you mean baggage doors, yes, I agree. (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?

(...) Uhhhhhh, me? If I found some laying around for $150 or less MISB, I sure would add to the 5 I have ;-) (...) True - I'd MUCH rather have a ton more grey windows and doors WITH glass (my "spare" 37 windows and 9 doors will be used up in no time (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?

(...) I've got 5 or 6 (I forget, exactly) already. Who needs more than that? Just sell me the doors and windows and wagon plates and slopes in bulk and I'm fine. Sure, a rereleased metroliner at 150 USD would be nice. But I'd rather see better NEW (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

  Re: URGENT: 4561 for $70- CAN

(...) Kyle, You guessed right, it was at Zellers, but a "Special Zellers". The one at Sparks St and O'Connor here in Ottawa. I do not understand the way they do clearence sales there but let's just say they are Special.:-) The set was marked down to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: URGENT: 4561 for $70- CAN

FYI: Try Costco.com and search for LEGO the 4561 Lego Railway Express is 88.99! SteveB (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  MOC Passenger Train

Hi folks. For the next show that WAMALUG is doing, I've made a new passenger train. Actually, I've updated my original Citrus Express, and used 2 4559's for the base of it. Pictures are in the brickshelf gallery, here:(URL) hope you all like it. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: URGENT: 4561 for $70- CAN

(...) Jude, would this answer your question: you make me sick you lucky bugger! :] YES! Buy it! Best I found here in Windsor were 4561s at TRU during their last 20% off sale. It came to $128 before taxes. Best prices I've seen (on-line) in the US (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: URGENT: 4561 for $70- CAN

Jude, (...) 54.00 for a 130.00 set? I would in a heartbeat! Scott S. -- Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company! (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  URGENT: 4561 for $70- CAN

I need some quick opinions, is it worth my while to get a Railway Express <set:4561> for $80- Canadian or ~$54- US. I need to decide in the next two hours. BTW, it is MISB. Also I already own a train and lots of track. Thanks in advance for all your (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: New photos of record train

(...) your firewall. :-( Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New photos of record train

Ben, I'm trying to access this site from yesterday without any success. Am I the only one ??? Maybe that is a problem of firewall... Tell me if I can use any other workaround. cheers Laurent (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New photos of record train

(...) have used it though, it doesn't have a lot of traction, not heavy enough. ++Lar (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention Update

(...) Based on my visit to the park last August, the first hour or two (9-11AM) can be slow times - I'd "center" the schedule more to be 10AM - 8PM or somesuch if possible. (Sorry for the slow response, I'm on vacation). Steve [GMLTC] (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: record train

(...) Quite right, I had a bunch of different cars in the 90 or so I was pulling. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Misterious part...

"Peter Simpson" <sterling@interalpha.co.uk> wrote in message news:Fx6wLJ.8s5@lugnet.com... (...) I think 'mysterious' is spelled something like 'sconosciuto' in his place[1]. Likewise it is spelled 'mysterieus' where I come from. So to answer your (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Misterious part...

.....errr pardon me for asking, but, by any chance, was that test for spelling or is that how mysterious is spelt in your neck of the woods? ....on to business of the day, I have a 162 with both the 4.5 and 12volt motors as options. It has the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  New photos of record train

Jan was doing some chemical photos of our record beer train with his strongest zoom. I have exchanged a few of my own low quality pictures against scanned versions of the ones Jan took. If you want to see them take a look here: (URL) favorite is (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Any Individual Station Platforms for Track Designer?

(...) <snip> Please post it on Brickshelf, if possible. :-) Jude What's Eating Gilbert Grape is not a documentary on cannibals. (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Any Individual Station Platforms for Track Designer?

All right! I'll do it Friday (sorry! I can't before cause I don't have *my* computer with me...) :^D Pierre (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Any Individual Station Platforms for Track Designer?

(...) Yes please. email me. and/or put them on brickshelf for others regards lawrence (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Any Individual Station Platforms for Track Designer?

(...) Yes, I do. If you want it, I'll be able to send you the file on Friday. Let me know if you want to. (or I can put it on Brickshelf...) Pierre (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Any Individual Station Platforms for Track Designer?

has anyone modeled the individual platform plates for Track Designer. The part registry includes whole stations like 2150, but I wanted to model a custom station layout. regards lawrence (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Misterious part...

(...) I have found a bunch of those pieces with other spare parts in a small shop, and that made me think they were service packs or similar. Now I see that I were right, thanks Ben and Larry for your help. Ciao Giulio PS. Next time I will define my (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rheingold coach

Yep, that's drk purple! 56 2x3 low slopes each coach. 168 total for all three coaches! They did come from the McD Happy Meals! We at PNLTC affectionately now call them 'UnHappy Meal's'. It took 42 Happy Meals for just three coaches. Back not to long (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Monorail Motors?

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) I doubt it's a problem. That motor is geared down pretty good, and is really the same size motor as used in other LEGO motors (I think even the train motor is of a similar size). You might want to check how hot (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rheingold coach

Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote in message ... (...) If those are indeed purple (they look blue to me on my screen), I would bet that the reason only 1x2s appear to be being used is that what they actually are is purple 2x3 low slopes from US (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rheingold coach

Nice bogies. Are those black back packs in the middle of the bogies? Chris (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Misterious part...

(...) not (...) Giulio, you should have come to Ezio's (yes, I know, you had a "test to study for", which I heard you aced, 100% score, so ask yourself, did you really need to study for it? ... get your priorities straight, man) we scored a bunch of (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Misterious part...

(...) Dear Giulio, that's indeed a train part. These have been sold as spares which makes them not too rare and they have been part of the 8-wheeled engines during the late 70ies. These have been just 727, 162 and 182. You can attach them to the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Misterious part...

...at least for me, because I've never seen it before. I guess it's probably from a train set, but I' not sure (that's why I'm posting here, sorry if it's not the right newsgroup). It is a black part which is about 2x4 studs and has an old-style (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rheingold coach

(...) (URL)i=8096. I was looking thru a train book and noticed that there was 2 gold pin (...) Nice colours: tan, yellow(-gold) and purple-blue. Where have you got these bricks from? I have noticed there are only sizes 1x2x1 and 1x2x2 (C-shaped). (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: record train

(...) We have to buy some more 9V track. In 12V we have over 400 meters. And we have not 60 sets of 2126: whenever someone offered a trade I exchanged other waggons against the tank cars. Together we have just nearly 35 sets of 2126. That means at (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Rheingold coach

Hi All, I just added a more completed model of a (simplified) Rheingold German passanger coach to BrickShelf at (URL) I was looking thru a train book and noticed that there was 2 gold pin stripes so I added them. I also changed the vestibule from (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some pics on BrickShelf

JT, I added the legotrainparts.ppt on BrickShelf under misc. Again, feel free to use it. Don't worry about the PNLTC disclaimer, but the LeoCAD one would be good to add. SteveB (...) small (...) explain (...) between (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: record train

WOW, however I would be even more impressed if you had the other three sets of cars attached from that 2126 set. Be cool to see four Loco's pulling that. Otherwise, Most Impressive!! (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: record train

(...) moving. 61 Cars would sound great. OK, who is going to try 62? Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: record train

(...) moving. 61 Cars would sound great. OK, who is going to try 62? Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact