 Trains / 6423
Re: record train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 21:02:55 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

Just a short announcment:

Two hours ago the FGLTC has made up a mini track layout with a train, which
might be a record train: I'm quite sure nobody has done a train with more
than 61 identical waggons so far, am I right?

If you like to see some pictures go to this URL:

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/fgltc/fgltc_record.html

I love the noise Lego rolling stock makes as all the cars stop or start
moving. 61 Cars would sound great.

OK, who is going to try 62?

Scott A

Since we are too short with straight 9V track, we couldn't drive the train as
just pulled by engines, although the first curve showed it would have worked,
if we had just a standard oval.

So one of my next actions will be to multiple my 9V track.....

Kind Regards,

Ben