 Trains / 6428
Re: record train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 06:52:03 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Wayne Sardullo writes:
WOW, however I would be even more impressed if you had the other three sets of
cars attached from that 2126 set. Be cool to see four Loco's pulling that.

Otherwise, Most Impressive!!

We have to buy some more 9V track. In 12V we have over 400 meters.
And we have not 60 sets of 2126: whenever someone offered a trade I exchanged
other waggons against the tank cars. Together we have just nearly 35 sets of
2126. That means at least 25 other waggons are given away, lots of further ones
have never been assembled.

If you like to see some pictures go to this URL:

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/fgltc/fgltc_record.html

I love the noise Lego rolling stock makes as all the cars stop or start
moving. 61 Cars would sound great.

Yeah, that's cool click cklick cklick clickidicklick......

Regards,

Ben