 Trains / 6473
Re: Something completly new
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 16:56:53 GMT

Cool!  If that is what I believe it is (Larry P. please feel free to correct
me if I'm wrong) but your German speaking friends have built a cog rail
locomotive!  Will some here be courteous enough to translate the text for us
:)
Adrian

paul Rutenberg <paul_germany@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi everybody
Check this out, i think its really cool, was built by a guy here in • Europe,
just not sure what country, but german speaking, it is one of those trains • that
go up the side of montains, not sure what you call it english, take a • look,
works with a 9V Technic Motor.
http://home.t-online.de/home/HeinerBerg/zahn.htm

Paul