 Trains / 6516
Re: Even More MOC Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 18:29:34 GMT

Richard Schamus wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
I now realize that your pictures are on the Brickshelf site, but I only • figured
that out after going through your site on geocities. A link to the Brickshelf
Pictures would be nice.

Chris

Richard Schamus wrote:

Hi folks,
Don't break your necks to post anything about cars now. I've Gotten that
yellow tank car posted on Brickshelf plus some redo's of the box cars, to
include the black box car. I've also added a spline car, (or at least I • think
that's what it's called), with some lumber in it.

I hope you enjoy the pictures. And whatever you do, don't post anything • about
them.

Eh, I figured that since people ignored the first posting (More MOC Cars) with
a link to Brickshelf, I might as well leave it of, (too much to type with no
one saying anything, and anyone interested would complain, like you jus did).

No, there is no link there either.

Obviously my sarcasm worked in one regard but not in another.

But you found it. I hope you like them.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****