 Trains / 6510
Re: Even More MOC Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 15:29:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Richard W. Schamus writes:

I hope you enjoy the pictures. And whatever you do, don't post anything about
them.

OK, I won't. That's because I'm too lazy to go find them by looking you up on
Brickshelf, I only use URLs that people post, and you didn't do that so you're
safe from any comments from me. :-)

++Lar

Well, now you aren't cause I just posted the blasted URL again.

Rich