 Trains / Train Organizations / 616
Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 04:47:01 GMT

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote:
In lugnet.events, John Gerlach writes:
A very brief update:  The GMLTC is working on a schedule for our time at
LEGOLAND.  With the number of people we're bringing out there, we should be
able to staff the layout from 9:00am to at least 6:00pm each day, and maybe
all day (9 to 9) on Saturday.

I was taking our 9-3

Based on my visit to the park last August, the first hour or two (9-11AM) can
be slow times - I'd "center" the schedule more to be 10AM - 8PM or somesuch
if possible.  (Sorry for the slow response, I'm on vacation).

Steve [GMLTC]
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/