 Events / 33
Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 13:40:39 GMT

A very brief update:  The GMLTC is working on a schedule for our time at
LEGOLAND.  With the number of people we're bringing out there, we should be
able to staff the layout from 9:00am to at least 6:00pm each day, and maybe
all day (9 to 9) on Saturday.

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney writes:

Set up for us and GMLTC is at 5:30 am on the 12th.  The display will
then be open from 9am to 3pm from Wednesday the 12th through Saturday
the 15th.  If you're coming out to join us and GMLTC at the
Kidvention, PLEASE drop me an email and let me know!  I'd love to know
in advance who will be there, so I can be looking out for you.  Stop
by, say hi, and hang out with us!  Can't wait to see everybody there!!