 Trains / Train Organizations / 615
Re: record train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 22:12:01 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

Just a short announcment:

Two hours ago the FGLTC has made up a mini track layout with a train, which
might be a record train: I'm quite sure nobody has done a train with more
than 61 identical waggons so far, am I right?

Quite right, I had a bunch of different cars in the 90 or so I was pulling.

I love the noise Lego rolling stock makes as all the cars stop or start
moving. 61 Cars would sound great.