 Trains / 6491
6490  |  6492
Subject:
Speed Regulator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 02:05:07 GMT

Hi  I own the "Load-N-Haul Railroad" set and as some of you know it came with
a speed regulator.

I don't ever use it, I usually push my train (for some odd reason) but
anyways what would you train fans  trade for the control switch, track to
control wires, & the plug in wire.  I'm still wondering if I should include
the train motor.

Like I said I haven't used the controls in a long time, they have just been
setting in a can, so I'm not sure at the moment if it works.

I'm more less just wondering what it would be worth.

-Jeremy