 Trains / 6457
Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 11:38:33 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Marchetti writes:

How about the Metro Liner?  Larry?  Anyone...?

I've got 5 or 6 (I forget, exactly) already. Who needs more than that?

Uhhhhhh, me?  If I found some laying around for $150 or less MISB, I sure would add
to the 5 I have ;-)

Just sell me the doors and windows and wagon plates and slopes in bulk and I'm
fine.

True - I'd MUCH rather have a ton more grey windows and doors WITH glass (my
"spare" 37 windows and 9 doors will be used up in no time once I start building the
train I plan on creating, and I am desperately short of glass for the windows!).

Sure, a rereleased metroliner at 150 USD would be nice.

Yeah, nice - a bit understated, I think ;-)  It would only be "nice" if they
released grey doors and windows (WITH glass!!!), because there are a LOT of
grey/silver trains out there in the real world, and 4558 was the only decently
large supply of grey windows (and the only of doors, correct) out there.  If they
DIDN'T release grey doors and windows (WITH GLASS!!!), it'd be a lot more than
"nice" to be able to buy re-released 4558s at $150.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/