 Dear LEGO / 2243
Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 00:42:59 GMT

Markassius wrote:

<snip>

Sure I want it. A lot of people want it. But also a lot of people buy Town Jr
these days. Even I have bought the occasional set (6474, which is a remarkeble
good set).

I need to chime in on this one: 6474 ROCKS!

The reason:  It' isn't that juniorized.  Their are separate axle plates,
not a one piece body like the juniorized sets.  It doesn't have the
1x3 doors, which sucks, but the toe hook click-hinge piece is pretty
cool.

<snip>

The truth: Juniorized sets LOSE.  I avoid juniorized stuff.  If
everything
becomes juniorized, I will stop buying Lego sets.

- Greg
--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison