 Dear LEGO / 2234
Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 08:48:36 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mark de Kock writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, James Walker writes:
I think that TLC should Re - release some of the popular older themes

A thousand times -- YES!!!

-- Richard (one of dozens of persons to have expressed this desire previously)

I think this is exactly why TLC will NOT re-release old themes. Only a few
dozen want it.
Second reason: Re-releasing old themes would be like admitting defeat. TLC
would have to acknowledge that present day themes stink when comparing them to
the old themes. TLC would never do that.

---just my FL 0,02---
Mark

It could be worse...RE-VAMPING old themes...

They could turn Space sets into a joke and Town sets into 2 bricks w/ wheels...

Worse yet...

They could bring back one of the most venerable themes like Castle and
incease the price and give you fewer and less useful pieces....

Wait, they already did all that = o

                     john