 Dear LEGO / 2233
Re: Re - Realease Old Themes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 08:33:38 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, James Walker writes:
I think that TLC should Re - release some of the popular older themes

A thousand times -- YES!!!

-- Richard (one of dozens of persons to have expressed this desire previously)

I think this is exactly why TLC will NOT re-release old themes. Only a few
dozen want it.
Second reason: Re-releasing old themes would be like admitting defeat. TLC
would have to acknowledge that present day themes stink when comparing them to
the old themes. TLC would never do that.

---just my FL 0,02---
Mark