 Trains / 6445
Re: Misterious part...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 22:05:29 GMT

"Peter Simpson" <sterling@interalpha.co.uk> wrote in message
news:Fx6wLJ.8s5@lugnet.com...
.....errr pardon me for asking, but, by any chance, was that test for
spelling or is that how mysterious is spelt in your neck of the woods?

I think 'mysterious' is spelled something like 'sconosciuto' in his
place[1]. Likewise it is spelled 'mysterieus' where I come from. So to
answer your question; not everyone is a native English speaker; since this
is an international forum. So please be a little forgiving about spelling
and grammar mistakes from us Italians, French, Germans, Dutch and other
non-native-english-speakers.
Look at it from the bright side, some attempts of finding the right words to
describe something can be quite funny  :-)

-Frank

PS. I don't know if there will be follow-ups to this post... if so those are
redirected to .debate

[1] If it is spelled wrong blame the babelfish! As with misspelled postings:
it's the point that counts!