 Trains / Train Organizations / 618
617  |  619
Subject:
NGLTC Meeting on July 15th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 03:21:20 GMT

Just a reminder to everyone that we are having a meeting on July 15th
at 11am at Lewis Valentine's home. We will be covering ideas for
layouts for the fall shows and sharing some current design projects.
So please feel free to bring things you'd like to share. We're also
going to try to layout some track in Lewis's basement and play with
some configurations (and run some trains too)

Please contact me (or Lewis) if you need directions. If you are
planning attending (or even if you're not sure, but thinking of
coming) please let me know so I can give Lewis and his wife an idea
of how many of us will be invading his home.

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

james

----
James Trobaugh