 Trains / 6480
6479  |  6481
Subject:
Tank Car & Box Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 02:43:23 GMT

Hi folks, it's your friendly neighborhood legoman, just posting a few pictures
of MOC's. I've finished 4 box cars, (three of which have been digitally
captured for your enjoyment: why only 3 and not 4 -the 4th is black and it
wouldn't come out that well, besides, it looks like the other 3 - only black).

But, I think the best of the evenings building went into the tank car that I
built. I hope you all like it, and I hope you are inspired to do something
just as nice, (if you think it's nice, that is).

It's in the brickshelf gallery, but if you need a link, here you go...

If you'd like to let me know what you think, feel free.
Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)

Greenberg Toy and Train Show, 15-16 July 2000 at the Capitol Expo Center in
Chantily, Va. Come out and see some great stuff!!!

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****