 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6964
6963  |  6965
Subject:
Would anyone here pay $500 for a MISB 7710 train?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:21:14 GMT

Well would they? Someone will, 'cos that was the winning bid on eBay.

I AM curious, however, if there's anyone here on Lugnet who would *actually* be
prepared to if offered one at that amount??
(No I do not have one to sell.)

Thanks for your replies.

Regards,
Torsten