 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6965
Re: WTB: 6 Town Minifigs ASAP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:37:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rick Kujawa writes:
No luck last time so here goes again.  I need 6 town minifigs for passengers • on
my bus ASAP.  Someones got to have 6 people they don't need.  I'd even return
(rent) them just so I can fill the seats and take some pics.  All I have are
space dudes.  So these town folk should have hair or hats not helmets and fit • in
seats.  I could also use a bus driver too.  Thanks in advance.  Rick

Where are you located?

Paul Sinasohn
bearitone@my-deja.com