 Technic / 7237
RE: New Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 21:23:06 GMT

1x3 and 1x5 beams (again, mentioned already)

Why?  Couldn't you just cut the end off 1x4 and 1x6 beams?  Seems like
you're not applying the same logic as for my request for the pins?

But who cares?  This is just for fun / light entertainment isn't it  :-)

William

PS And the answer to "Why?" is "Because."