 Technic / 7218
RE: New Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 15:16:22 GMT

Now two parts I *would* pay for

A black friction version of the 3/4 dark grey pin.  If you attach a half
width studless beam/liftarm to a full width beam with two of the dark grey
ones it more often than not wobbles too much - I want a nice tight joint the
same as using two black friction pegs to join two full width beams.

A variation of the above where the "1/2 long side" is actually 3/4 long.  To
visualise this, take a long friction pin and put it in a full width beam so
that it projects equally.  Now put a 1/2 width studless beam/liftarm either
side of the full width beam on the friction pin.  Now cut off the excess of
the pin.  What you have left is what I want.

And a part I would possibly pay for.  A light grey (ie non-friction) version
of the second pin above.

William