 Technic / 7199
RE: New Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 15:13:55 GMT

An "inverted tile" please - ie one with studs on the top and filled in on
the bottom (so I can add "skid pans" to the bottom of vehicles.  Black and
dark grey (at least but I can also think of reasons for all the other
colours that standard tiles come in) and in the sizes of the current tiles.

Oh yes, and while we're about it how about 2x4 and 2x8 tiles (and inverted
tiles of course) as well

William

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of John Barnes
Sent: 01 April 2002 14:56
To: lugnet.technic@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: New Parts

:)

How thick would the center section need to be - one plate (1/3 brick)?

Zero is hard - it'd be just a handful of little double length studs ;)

So assuming you want some plate thinckness pieces, what size and color and
how many do you need?

JB

Me, I've always pined for an easy way to reverse stud polarity. The
Megablocks double sided (studs on both sides) plate is a great way to do it
in minimal thickness.