 Technic / 7194
7193  |  7195
Subject:
New Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 11:40:51 GMT

I'm sure I'm not the only one who sometimes wishes for certain parts that
TLC don't make .... yet. So, in hopes that it might inspire some Lego design
engineer somewhere to go ahead and just make a few, I've decided to maintain
a list of such items on Brickshelf.

I'll add new items to it as ideas come to me. Any suggestions would be very
welcome.

JB