 Technic / 7201
Re: New Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 15:38:19 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ralph Hempel writes:
A quick hack might be to just glue the exisiting plate
parts back to back. That gets you a two-plate stud
reverser.

Glue?? Ewwww....

The other route is to eliminate the ridge at the bottom of
the two plates before you glue them together. I THINK this
leaves enough material for a one-plate pole reverser.

John is just trying to find stuff to do with his fancy-pant
milling machine!

Not that there's anything WRONG with that!

I THOUGHT I saw milling machine marks. :-)

John, you should have posted something about some obscure set you found with
these nifty new parts in them (after brassoing the marks away), as the
cheese thing, while good, isn't quite up to the level/quantity of stuff
we've seen in past years :-) (no one got my "sticking to the mold" reference
either... :-( )

++Lar