 Technic / 7203
Re: New Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 00:05:25 GMT

John,
    Nice machining job on the internal gear brick.  Can we get one big
enough to make planetary sets with ?  And while we're at it how 'bout a
planetary carier ?
                                -Xanthra47
PS.  Only sorta' kidding : )
John Barnes <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message
I'm sure I'm not the only one who sometimes wishes for certain parts that
TLC don't make .... yet. So, in hopes that it might inspire some Lego • design
engineer somewhere to go ahead and just make a few, I've decided to • maintain
a list of such items on Brickshelf.

I'll add new items to it as ideas come to me. Any suggestions would be • very
welcome.

JB