 Technic / 7252
RE: New Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 07:55:51 GMT

In lugnet.technic, William Howard writes:
An "inverted tile" please - ie one with studs on the top and filled in on
the bottom (so I can add "skid pans" to the bottom of vehicles.

How about http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2654?

I'd (almost) forgotten about that part - use them a lot on turtle like
robots when I can't be bothered to put in idler wheels - would be better
though if you could get some that were flat (and different sizes) not domed,
as you can't make nice large areas by abutting them.