 Technic / 7195
Re: New Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 13:33:32 GMT

In lugnet.technic, John Barnes writes:
I'm sure I'm not the only one who sometimes wishes for certain parts that
TLC don't make .... yet. So, in hopes that it might inspire some Lego design
engineer somewhere to go ahead and just make a few, I've decided to maintain
a list of such items on Brickshelf.

I'll add new items to it as ideas come to me. Any suggestions would be very
welcome.

Including non Technic??

Me, I've always pined for an easy way to reverse stud polarity. The
Megablocks double sided (studs on both sides) plate is a great way to do it
in minimal thickness.