 Technic / 7263
Re: It's not fair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 19:05:44 GMT

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002 15:32:46 GMT, "Steven lane" <steveroblane@aol.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
A nice big winding drum, like 2585, but technic-scale (I just noticed the
other day that 2585 has ridges through the middle to "mesh" with technic
axles - more soon!).

Now we all know :)

What about 32012 Technic Reel 3 x 2?
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/32012

If I hadn't been interupted on my day off by a dodgy roofer, I would have
posted that same idea first. And you got it in the wrong thread :)

1) What is a roofer? *remembers dictionary.com* "One who lays or
repairs roofs." Hm, you had a roofer come to visit or did you have to
fix what a roofer failed to fix?

2) What wrong thread?

All my Motec votes will now go mysteriously missing :)

What votes? I can't see any votes for Steve Lane? Since he became UK
based instead of US based all voters wrote me personally and took
their votes back.

(it probably was that dodgy AOL mail of yours that made me believe you
were from the US in the first place and I reccon none of my replies
have made it?)

Just having some fun :)

Not more fun then I'm having, but I pitty all the other .technic
readers that read this instead of some discussion on what part would
be useful :þ
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/