 Technic / 51
Re: New angled beam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 22:00:57 GMT

They are 9 length, the same angle as before, but the bend is one hole
nearer the short side (IYSWIM)

Thanks for the info!  Did you see any number molded into the part, BTW?

Not that I can see.

It's really strange that they introduce a new part which is so close to
the already existing part.

My thoughts exactly. But given that Technic has virtually moved away from
'traditional' beams, I reckon we'll see other variants in the future. I'd
like to see long straight ones :-)

Huw