 Technic / 105
Re: New angled beam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 14:31:12 GMT

Johannes Keukelaar <johannes@nada.kth.se> writes:

Well, yes. However, you'll note that I said _Technic_ set.

Of course!  It was Jon Wilson who introduced the 5571 Model Team set.

So the 5571 is a lot larger overall. But, well, it's model
team. Surely we all agree that Technic is far superior. :)

Certainly.  However I still had a good time assembling the 5571 Black
Cat.  It is very well designed in my opinion, with a lot of "clever"
design solutions which gave me much inspiration.  I also like the use of
various colours in the chassis which gives it a more "textured" look.

But when it comes to technic functions, the 5571 is kinda daft.
Reinhard Beneke has done a great job of "Technicifying" the 5571 at:

    http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/mod_team/mod_team.html

Fredrik